Thursday, October 1, 2009

Breaking News - Danny has a real writing gig

In the future, my feature articles will be posted exclusively at dailystache.net.  It's a real writing job.  All you have to do is click on the link and you can read my stuff.  And you can read all the other inane and insane posts and comments on The Daily Stache.   This weeks column "Citifield 2009 - The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly can be found by clicking on http://www.dailystache.net/archives/4388.  I will provide a link from dannybaseball.blogspot.com to my column at The Daily Stache whenever a new column is posted.

My columns will appear exclusively on  The Daily Stache.  Lots of my other stuff will be posted to dannybaseball.blogspot.com on a regular basis.

Who knows where this will lead?  Some people have told me to "get a life".  At age 54, it's time to start living out my fantasies - playing baseball and writing on baseball.  There may be a radio gig coming soon.

Just keep tuned in to dannybaseball.blogspot.com and dailystache.net.  It's the place to learn everything you wanted to know about the Mets and baseball (even in the off season), but were afraid to ask.

danny

No comments:

Post a Comment